Course on the Evaluation of Development Cooperation Interventions
From September 20 to December 1, 2011
The sixth edition of this course aims:
- To provide theoretical and practical training in evaluation of projects and programs.
- To develop and improve evaluative skills.
- To provide training to learn to think evaluative.
- To learn tools necessary to carry out the design of evaluations of each intervention, taking into account the project cycle.
- To learn how to use and construct well-formulated indicators.
- To learn to evaluate the outcomes of interventions for all development cooperation actors to improve aid effectiveness.
The course will take place on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 18.00 h. to 21.00, with two daily sessions of an hour and a half. The total duration of the course is two months.
The admission process started on June 10, 2011. To apply, please complete the registration form, available on www.cecod.org and send it with your resume to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
INFORMATION AND REGISTRATION
Center for Development Cooperation Studies (CECOD)
Tel: 91 514 0422